- Old Navy Color-Trimmed Cardigans, $35
- Old Navy Fleece Moto Jacket, $39
- Old Navy Faux-Fur Vests, $37
- Old Navy Zip Tunic, $30
- Old Navy Womens Plus Fleece Blazers, $35
- Old Navy Jersey Batwing-Sleeve Tops, $23
I'm also going to do a 400 follower giveaway once I reach 400 followers on twitter so follow me there. I ordered some E.L.F. brushes as well as some NYX lip products so I'm excited to get them! If you've been following on twitter you know that I've been having lipstick issues so I'm excited to get my NYX lipsticks. Right now E.L.F. is offering 30% off their studio line with the coupon code STUD30.

Me and old navy have a love/hate relationship. Sometimes they bring the hotness...sometimes...ehhh but I might give them a shot this fall! :)
ReplyDeleteI don't usually pay attention to old navy, but i'm really loving the fleece motorcycle jacket!
ReplyDeletestop by!
http://dreamingchiffon.blogspot.com
http://notthathaute.blogspot.com
i want the grey blazer.
ReplyDeleteWant everything :) i use elf brushes all the time. they are just great.
ReplyDeletehttp://tugbaseckin.blogspot.com/
I agree! They seemed to have reinvent their brand!xoxoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteHello....new follower:) Love your Old Navy pics...really great finds here:) the blazer is awesome!!
ReplyDeleteI like that faux fur vest...
ReplyDeleteloving all the cardigans! fab blog!
ReplyDeleteXOXO, BECCA
www.fashion-train.co.uk
old navy is so key sometimes
ReplyDeletelove the green cardigan
Check out Old Navy!! I'm impressed! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com/