Photo credit: Celebutopia
Not everyone is a fan of Kim K. (or any of the Dash girls for that matter) but I personally love her style. It literally screams: "Look at My Curves!". Destructed denim, printed blazers and body hugging dresses are staples in Kim's wardrobe. And did I mention how flawless her face is nearly every time I see it? You can definitely expect to see more of Kim's looks, both clothing and make up, displayed and recreated here. So if you don't like her... :)How do you feel about Kim?






I love her style too! She always looks great and her shoe collection is to die for! xoxo
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/
Love all these pics.
ReplyDeleteI love Kim's style!! she is for sure an inspiration!! In my opinion, everything she (or her stylist) puts together is flawless!
ReplyDeleteLexy of BeautyFash
Love the Dash sisters..they are all pretty and stylish.
ReplyDeleteAhhh love Kim's style.
ReplyDeleteGreat blog.
Come check out my fashion blog.
www.Chanelcraves.com
I love Kim's fashion sense, she is always looking good.
ReplyDeleteHer curves are crazy..love her style
ReplyDeletehttp://chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/
she has some great looks. I really love the first 2 here, the nude jacket is gorgeous! xx
ReplyDelete