I, like some of you, have always loved and admired Monif C designs. Though I've never been privileged enough to own any of her pieces, I definitely oogle the Monif C selection from time to time and I'm sure I'm not the only one that's jaw dropped when the
2010 Swimwear collection was released. Well, she's definitely done it again with the
Pre-Fall 2010 collection for Monif C which features her signature convertible dresses in new styles and colors, as well as a jumpsuit in eye popping prints and even a tank top! I've posted below some of my personal picks in hopes that one day one of them will land in my closet.
You can pre-order these pieces plus a few others from the Pre-Fall 2010 collection by visiting
Monif C's Official Website. Release dates range from September 17th to September 24th.
Model: Fluvia Lacerda
Photo/Video Source: here and here
I'm in love with both those ruched dresses... seriously... actually I love everything that you posted... smoking hot!!!
ReplyDeleteughhh WHYYY! Everything is SO good, but the price is SO bad lmaooooo! :( *Broke Tears!*
ReplyDeleteI Need Everything!
ReplyDelete