Sunday, August 22, 2010

Inspiration Sunday - Rihanna #01



Photo Credit: Bellazon & Rihanna Daily
Just another unloading of pictures from my "Inspiration" file. Even if I'd never wear these exact outfits, they're all inspiration from the clothes to the make up. And that's the whole point of Inspiration Sunday.

Who's your fashion/make up inspiration?

8 comments:

  1. I love her best when she's looking classy and sexy like in that black cut out dress! xoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. rihanna is totally an inspiration! Love her sexy style! Good for you :)


    Cheers, B & Liv
    www.blivbook.blogspot.com
    B L I V B O O K: darling&diva ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the nude dress she is wearing but her style isn't my favorite! xoxo

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I say... she's an icon!

    http://agatiszka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont know if i should congratulate her or her stylist but she defo looks on point 24/7...

    great post hun! x

    check out my blog:
    PASTIME BLISS
    http://thepastimebliss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin