Saturday, August 14, 2010

Need It, Want It, Gotta Have It

After days of trying, I was finally able to get my Polyvore to work and created this set featuring pieces that are on my wishlist and hot for fall 2010.
  1. ASOS CURVE Faux Leather Bomber - $75.83 - Do I really need to explain this one? A leather bomber just screams fall/winter.
  2. ASOS CURVE Ruched Sleeve Drapey Jacket - $126 - This jacket is more of an honorable mention but its gorgeous so I couldn't leave it out. The drape of the jacket and the asymetical hemline makes it a piece to lust for.
  3. Embroidered Back Pocket Jean - $30 - These jeans have the perfect wash for my taste and their embroidered pockets make them stand out from your every day jean.
  4. Black Sequin Tank - $38 - Sequins and jewels always make this girl happy and the fact that they're also slated to be a hot trend this fall only makes this top from Torrid better.
  5. Crochet Black Vine Tights - $15 - Lace accessories are continuing to be hot into the fall and these tights with their black vine detail are just perfect!
  6. ASOS CURVE Pleat Waist Jersey Cuff Trouser at ASOS - $37 - These jersey cuff trousers are a perfect mixture of fashion and comfort with their pleated waist and cuffs made of soft, movable jersey fabric.
  7. Polka Dot Platform Heels - $26 - Umm hello... Cute!
  8. Suedette Ankle Bootie - $35- The moment I saw this bootie, I immediately fell in love with it! From the platform, to the powerful heel with the metalic accent on the from made this shoe a must have for me. 

What's on your wishlist for the fall?

2 comments:

  1. I Want The ASOS CURVE Ruched Sleeve Drapey Jacket! Super Hot! And Those Suedette Ankle Boots Are Killin The Game! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought that fake leather jacket and it looks and FEELS amazing.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin