R&B songstress Rihanna stepped out to Playhouse in Hollywood wearing a to die for outfit that I couldn't wait to put together in a plus-friendly outfit. Though I couldn't find an alternative to Rihanna's chain mail cutout sweater, I did find a lace peek-a-boo sweater from New Look that I think fit the bill. I'm seriously plotting a DIY version of Rihanna's cutout sweater and if it works out, I'll definitely post it. If it doesn't, you guys will probably never hear about it again. :) What do you guys think of the look?
Items in this set:
Silver Rhinestone Diamond Shield Ring, $14
Rhinestone Connector Ring, $5.80
Carved Rose Stud Earrings, 3.50 GBP
Blu Bijoux Gunmetal Spikes Necklace - Max and Chloe, $38
Peep Toe Workman Bootie, $35
Rouge Pure Shine - 1: Red Strass,
$30
Chanel Laque Reflet Immediat Quick Shine For Nails Naturel No. 50,
$25
Lace Back Sweater,
£18.00
Images Courtesy of Rihanna Photos
Love this look! Shoot, now I wanna try to make this work but I'm afraid of shorts! ahhh no!
ReplyDeleteI'm not really down with shorts either LOL I thought about adapting it and using black skinny jeans instead but shorts are truer to the look.
ReplyDelete