Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mint Chocolate Baby

My DIYed Skinny Jeans! The jeans are on their last leg but I feel pretty proud of myself!

FOTD for those that wanted to see. I'll have to look up the products I used if anyone wants to know.

Met up with this lady at the mall. Love her :)


Top: Alloy
Jeans: Old Pair DIYed into Skinny Jeans
Purse: Forever 21
Earrings: Forever 21
Shoes: My Closet

So Friday I was supposed to be going to get my car inspected (boo) but my best friend and I decided it to head to the mall because it was so nice outside (yay!). I threw on my DIYed skinny jeans because, well, they're pretty much the only jeans I have that even remotely fit me and they're comfortable. I'll admit, they are definitely on their last leg but they serve their purpose still so I'll keep putting my big ol thighs in them. I love Alloy and this is a shirt I always have in two other colors. The fabric is perfect for those 60-70 degree weather days, light and airy. How are you guys enjoying your weekend so far? How's the weather where you live?

P.S. Isn't my niece cute? :-D

8 comments:

  1. those look great for some DIY's! awesome job girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Those jeans look comfy but still stylish and you look really fabulous in that blue! Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoohoo! Me likes! Casual and comfy... *thumbs up* How did you DIY for the jeans?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, amazing job with the DIY!!! :D You should totally post a tutorial! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you look great!!! those jeans are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those jeans are a DIY? wow! amazing! u look great my dear!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin