Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fashion Week Recap: Alice + Olivia Fall 2010 RTW

When I came across the images of the Fall 2010 RTW line for Alice + Olivia I was literally speechless. The line features a collection of cocktail worthy mini-dresses in rich prints, satin, and some even in body con (which is great for us plus sized women). Soft colors like gray, taupe and a baby pink as I call it were showcased alongside long black cardigans and suit coats. I'm already searching for plus size options to recreate the looks from this line. What are your favorite pieces from Alice + Olivia? Also, be on the look out for an upcoming gift card giveaway to celebrate the blog opening as well as some "Get the Look" posts, beauty tips and some of my own outfits.

Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Images: Style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin