Wednesday, September 1, 2010

E.L.F. Brush Haul


Angled Foundation Brush


Eyelash & Brown Wand


Kabuki Face Brush


Eyeshadow "C" Brush


Dual Mirror Compact


Small Precision Brush


Powder Brush

After just a casual evaluation these brushes are very soft. The Kabuki brush was a little disheveled in the package, causing a few stray brush hairs but that can be fixed by washing and shaping the brush. The kabuki brush had one extra long bristle, if that's the correct term, and when I tried to pull it out it took quite a bit of work to remove which is good. I don't anticipate too much shedding from the brushes but I'll have to give them a proper test i.e. makeup application, wash and another application to really see.

So far, I'm impressed with the quality of these brushes especially for the price. Unfortunately I can't use them right away because I have a sty :( but once it goes away, you can expect a review. Maybe my NYX products will be here by then!

Have you tried any E.L.F. products? What was your experience?

10 comments:

  1. i have tired there brushes and makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a TON of ELF things....I love them all...especially the glitter shadows (in the little tubs) I have brushes...they have lasted forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post thank you for sharing!


    d e g a i n e

    http://www.fashiondegaine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought some of ELF's makeup at Target during the holiday season (they had cute little cheap sets!) and as an eyeshadow junkie, I was impressed by their pigment for such a low price. Can't wait to see your brush review!

    - Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love big kabuki brushes. For me that's the brush that makes the difference in how my face looks everyday.

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need new brushed badly! Let us know how they work out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good site!
    If you want follow me on my blog: http://www.thesinuouselegance.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've never purchased anything from ELF, so this post is very reassuring! thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never used any of elf'S products or brushes.
    I can see it has a good review, might consider it

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin