Friday, April 9, 2010

I picked the ripest one

Cami: Faith 21
Jacket: Lane Bryant
Belt: Torrid
Skirt: Evans (via Christina)
Shoes: Torrid
Earrings: Aldo
Bracelet: My closet

I bookmarked this look by Delmy because I love the pop of color that the skirt provides and when I saw this Evans fuschia bodycon skirt in Christina's shop I knew it had to be mine! Put the two together and voila! Hmmm maybe this should start being a feature. Straight sized blogger fashions in plus sizes? Yay or nay? Hope everyone is having a happy Friday!

P.S. I also changed to look of the blog. The stark white makes the photos pop a little better in my opinion. Thoughts?

15 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, mama! Two of my fav things: Big belt and bright pink! Thanks for following me on Twitter - wanna exchange links?

    - Sarah

    http://www.tabayag.com
    Return to Sender

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fierce! I absolutely love it! Jealous!!!!

    Xoxo
    Stiletto

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this. Great use of color blocking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just looking at a pink skirt yesterday and did not buy it. You look fab- I think I might go back and get that skirt!! Love your hair with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh hot mama! looking very sexy & chic. love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this! u look great my dearest and ure hair looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your style! black/white with a pop of color! WORK! :)

    Lexy (Beautylicious Fashionista)

    http://lexythebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooow you look great ! I love the entire outfit.

    http://malou-welovecurves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh girl this is too hott for tv lol Looking good I love the skirt!!! looks great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HELLA cute fit!!!

    xo Nicole

    http://saucyfbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing! Love the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my god! Lovely combination! That's my favourite shade of pink!! Love how you put the entire outfit together. Inspired to try it out myself

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am loving this outfit, love how the Skirt is the focus. work it girl

    ReplyDelete
  14. the outfit is GREAT, really love the skirt and belt :D

    http://socialitedreams.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. tenue peps j adore !

    bon w end ;O)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin